Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random Things About Me that I should have posted along time ago.....

My favorite colors are dark red and green. I am right handed but I am working on the leftie. I sleep in the middle of my bed.I love music! My favorite season is Fall, because I love the many colors that are out. I love chocolate. I love cookies. so therefore I love chocolate cookies! muahaha onto a more serious note.. I was raised by two wonderful, loving parents who did everyting in their power to raise me right. I have 3 brother's and 1 sister, by blood.Around 25-30+ brothers and sister's through adoption over the years. I love my immediate and extended family, they are the solid foundation in my life and I am forever grateful for them. My friends are just as dear to me.Friends are the family members you couldn't have here on this earth. On to more recent news, I am preparing myself to serve as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will be serving in Rochester, New York at the Hill Cumorah Visitor's Center. I am so grateful for this oppurtunity I have to serve the Lord and bring my fellow man onto Christ. I look forward to working hard and getting my hands dirty for the next 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment