Monday, October 19, 2009

First Blog Post EVER!!

Good Day and Salutations!
Well I guess this is sort of like a diary.. right? I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been much of a fan for writing a journal and if I have.. well I'm not that consistent. The last entry I remember writing was.. well over 6 months ago. so please bare with me.
I have little over two weeks left before I leave for my mission! AAHH! it's so crazy that time is slowly going fast. Back in August when I got my call I thought to myself, 'Oh yea, I got plenty of time to get things done and get ready for it.' Yea that flew out the window this last Sunday when it hit me. I have to speak in a week. Crap. I've had three weeks to write this talk and I still haven't written it out. Now don't get me wrong, I know when I want to say.. it's just writing it all out is mundane work for me, and I can't wait for my sister to come back because she can write it all out for me ;D haha jk. But I am excited for her to come home because I can't figure out how to do this blog thing to save my life and I need ALL the help I can get.

But anyways, hopefully tomorrow will be the new day that I finally get my butt into gear and start getting my hands all dirty and get things done! Well Cheers for my first post! and I'll catch you guys on the flip side.

- The one and only, The Incredible Jasmine. (muahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment