Sunday, December 6, 2009

11/09/09

It's been almost a week and I love it here at the MTC! My companion is amazing. My roommates are amazing. And 2 of my roommates and my companion are going to Rochester! So I will be able to see them there. There is another Sister in room, her name is Sister Childs, and she is going to Fiji! How cool is that!

Life here is incredible, learning the gospel is hard, but the Teacher's and my district as well as my companion have made it so much easier and kind of fun as well. Yesterday for Sunday we did our Temple walk. It was so much fun! I am truly blessed to have an awesome district and zone. It was crazy fun up on the Temple. We took pictures and I'll send them in the next letter.

I love you guys so much!
Can't wait to hear from you!
*uma*
Sister Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment