Sunday, December 6, 2009

11/12/09

Hey!

Okay so today is my frist P-Day and it has been pretty sweet so far. We woke up and got all our laundry ready to go, got breakfast and that is where we are right now. We are sitting in the Laundry room writing letters or taking care of our clothes.

Something cool really happened just yesterday actually....um I've been waking up every orning and my throat has just been killing me, and I thought maybe it was just because it was dry...Well not that isn't the case. I'm starting to get sick...and yesterday I had asked Sister Childs (she is our roommate and has been like the mother to us, she is really awesome!) well I asked her if it was possible to recieve a priesthood blessing..and if so who can minister it to me... it had to be our District president or someone in our zone. Well she asked and Elder Malohi'fou told her that him and our other zone leaders could minister it to me, and so we did that yesterday. --I can't even describe the feelings that I had felt when they did the blessing for me...I felt the spirit so strongly that I actually started to cry...and it was so wonderful...afterwards I knew we aren't supposed to but I even told all the Elders who did the blessing...(Elder Hall, Elder Steele, Elder Whisenant, and Elder Malohi'fou) that I really wish I could give them a hug to thank them...Really I can't express to them just how thankful I am for what the did for me. Well something else happened yesterday...So Sis. VDB got a package in the mail and when she was going through it and I was doing some studying and I was reading a verse and...I couldn't concentrate like I couldn't comprehend what it was saying...and then I just felt really off...So I turned to Sis. VDB to see what it could be, and she was just in tears...body shaking...tears...and right then I grabbed hold of her and told her to come with me and we left the classroom and went into an empty room and...come to find out...her Takewondo teacher had a baby a few months ago..bu the baby was in adn out of the hospital...and the baby passed away last week and her parents sent her a clipping of newspaper. So...I did the momly thing I could do...I gave her a hug and we just held onto each other...and the other sisters came in and we all said a prayer...I know there isn't much we can do, but I just wish I can do so much more for Sis VanDenBerghe..because seriously in the last week we have become more like sisters...and even now we just call each other "sister."



The MTC is really nice. It's a really spiritual place. My companions in my rooma nd my distric are just SO AMAZING!! I love them all...they are like my family and it's crazy that in one week we are so close.



I love you all with my heart and I miss you guys!

I will talk to you soon.

*uma*

Sister Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment